SHORT- TO MEDIUM-TERM BRIDGING OF SPECIALIST AND MANAGEMENT VACANCIES!
In the INSEMACO® Interim Management Network (IMN), our self-employed interim managers work for a defined period of time (usually 3-18 months), usually in a specialist or management position with entrepreneurial responsibility in a company. Our interim managers are specialists with the professional and personal skills for fast, effective and industry-specific temporary solutions.
With our approach, we provide our clients with direct access to a select group of hand-picked interim managers. We have also firmly anchored the criteria of market overview, speed, choice and quality assurance in our approach.
Quality of our Interim Managers (IM)
We derive our expectations of our interim managers from the high quality standards we offer our clients:
- Successful work as a self-employed interim manager (project list).
- Completed interim or project management assignments.
- Professional experience in specialist and/or management functions with budget and/or result responsibility.
- Ideally international project assignments.
- Successfully completed university degree or comparable qualification.
- Focused profile with expertise in individual areas (functions / industries).
- Functional focus / specialization:
- General Management / Executive Board, Sales / Service, Personnel / Law / Administration, Finance / Controlling, IT / EDP, Technology / Engineers / R&D, Purchasing, Production, Marketing, Financial Services / Real Estate / Construction, Logistics, Health / Care / Social, Consulting / Education
- Industry focus / specialization:
- Industrial Sector: automotive, plant & mechanical engineering, medical & electrical engineering, consumer goods, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, food, IT & telecommunications.
- Service Sector: Real Estate & Building Services, IT & Engineering, Transport & Logistics, Finance & Insurance, Gastronomy & Hotel Industry.
- Commercial Sector: Food, Drugstore, Fashion & Lifestyle, DIY & Furnishing, Technology & Automobile, Wholesale & mail order.
- Healthcare, Public & Municipal Sector
- Family business
- Soft skills: self-confidence, integrity, seniority, assertiveness, communication skills, ability to learn, etc.
Quality of cooperation (IM, customer, INSEMACO®)
Interim managers are used as specialists or managers for demanding and often critical projects at customers. This service is extremely sensitive and requires all parties involved (IM, customer, INSEMACO®) to work together in a professional and trusting manner. We treat all information of an IM project with absolute confidentiality.
INSEMACO® IM Process
Our INSEMACO® IM process is divided transparently and comprehensibly into the following main steps:
1. Acquisition and needs analysis
Business initiation, project requirements, goals / project objectives etc.
2. Selection / presentation of IM candidates
Search & selection of suitable IM candidates in our IMN pool and / or by executive search based on the following exemplary criteria, which are adapted according to customer requirements:
- Professionalism (qualifications, CV / short profile, IM profile, experience in industries & functions, project experience / project list, references, proofs etc.)
- Personality (appearance, seniority level, management style, fit to the corporate culture etc.)
- Positioning (project level, price expectations etc.)
- Other (availability etc.)
3. Discretion & insurance coverage
Confidentiality, discretion & transparency in the cooperation, financial loss liability insurance, etc.
4. Contract conclusion & project responsibility
Conclusion of contract between customer and IM with clarification of liability or insurance issues, project responsibility of customer and IM; written declaration regarding correctness of documents and statements as well as confidentiality on the part of IM towards the customer; if necessary police clearance certificate and/or other information (SCHUFA etc.) on the part of IM, etc.
5. Project start & support
Project start, support according to agreement, if necessary adjustment of project and intermediate goals etc.
6. Project completion
Project and intermediate goals realized, project completion, know-how transfer, etc.
7. Project feedback
Gathering feedback on project progress from client and IM, building and developing trust, etc.
Possible IM situations / tasks
Possible situations and areas of responsibility for our interim managers are
- Bridging unforeseen vacancies in the event of the loss of a specialist or manager.
- Time buffer until an important specialist or management position is filled.
- Change management projects (including quality improvement).
- Project management (e.g. capacity increase).
- Introduction of new programs.
- Restructuring and reorganization (e.g. increase in know-how).
- Foundation, transition, takeover or sale of companies.
- Crisis management / avoidance of insolvency (including dirty jobs critical to success).
- Strategic realignment of companies or individual business areas.
INSEMACO® IM Pool
Our INSEMACO® IM pool includes a select group of qualified interim managers based on the criteria of professionalisation, positioning and personality.
If you are self-employed and already working as an interim manager and have the qualifications and experience we have listed, we look forward to receiving your informative and professionally prepared documents.